Saturday, April 28th, 2018
Finals: 6:00 p.m.
Fresno Convention Center
Radisson Hotel Fresno Conference Center
Phone (408) 330-0001
CHECK-INS & WEIGH-INS:
Friday 6:00 pm – Briefings and check-ins are held Fresno Convention Center, 848 M St. – Hall 3 (All Divisions must report on Friday. There will be no check-ins on Saturday.)
This competition is open to all NPC registered athletes who meet the following requirements:
1. Possess a current NPC card or Competitors may purchase cards for $125.00, which is valid thru December 31, 2018. NPC cards available at check-in.
2. Men’s Masters, 40, 50, Physique Masters 35, 45, Master’s Figure 35 and 45 Masters Bikini, 35 and 45. (Masters & Teens must show proof of age, i.e., driver’s license, birth certificate).
3. Teenagers must be at least 18 yrs. old and not have reached their 20th birthday on the day of the show.
4. All competitors must be 18 years of age or older on day of contest.
5. Novice must not have previously won a Novice Overall Competition or placed top 10 of a National level competition.
6. Cross-overs are allowed for all divisions.
NOTE: Each contestant may enter more than one division at a cost of $105 per division. Athletes may add classes at check-in.
CAMERAS & VIDEO:
1. No video equipment is allowed in the auditorium.
2. No professional photography is allowed.
3. No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed on the premises.
Passes are given at the discretion of the promoters. Coaches must contact promoter no later than 1 week prior to the competition, and submit names of their team participants. Coaches must also purchase prejudging, evening finals tickets plus have a current NPC card & identification. Passes and tickets can be obtained at Friday’s registration.
IFBB COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS DISCLOSURE
IFBB Pros not competing will no longer receive a complimentary ticket unless authorized by the IFBB Pro League office
NPC & IFBB PRO LEAGUE ATHLETES
Please take note that due to liability concerns, weight equipment in the pump up area can no longer be provided. You are allowed to bring your own bands.
CD ONLY (no cassettes). Each CD must contain only one song and must bear the contestant’s name. Each contestant is responsible for picking up his/her music. Muscle Sport Productions will not accept liability for music left behind.
60 seconds for Bodybuilders / Classic Physique / Womens Physique: Contestants There will be no posing routines performed during prejudging. All competitors will be introduced at the finals and perform their 60 second routine to music.
Open Mens Bodybuilding
Mens Novice Bodybuilding
Mens Masters Bodybuilding 40+
Mens Masters Bodybuilding 50+
Mens Physique Masters 35+
Mens Physique Masters 45+
Teen Physique (18 to 19 years old)
Mens Novice Physique
Open Mens Physique
Open Women’s Physique
Masters Figure 35+
Masters Figure 45+
Masters Bikini 35+
Masters Bikini 45+
Steve O’Brien (541) 639-4028, email@example.com
Jim Reyes (559) 323-4723
George Jackson (619) 548-5337, firstname.lastname@example.org