CENTRAL CALIFORNIA CHAMPIONSHIPS
Saturday, September 7th, 2019
Judging: 9:00 a.m
Finals: 6:00 p.m
William Saroyan Theater, 730 M St., Fresno, CA. 93721
DoubleTree by Hilton
2233 Ventura St. Fresno CA. 93721
Be sure to mention Central California Championships, for a discounted rate.
Call for reservation (559)268-1000
REGISTRATION & CHECK-INS
6:00 pm – Friday, September 6th, 2019.
William Saroyan Theater, 730 M St. Fresno, CA. 93721
All Divisions must report on Friday. There will be no check-ins on Saturday.
ENTRY FEE: $110.00 Payable to Muscle Sport Productions. $50.00 late fee applies after September 4th deadline. No Refunds.
NOTE: Each contestant may enter more than one division at a cost of $110.00 per division. Classes may be added at check-in.
This competition is open to all NPC registered athletes who meet the following requirements:
1. Possess a current NPC card (unregistered athletes may purchase cards for $125.00, which is valid thru December 31, 2019. NPC cards are available at check-in.
2. Proof of age is required – Men’s Masters, 40, 50, Physique Masters 35, 45, Master’s Figure 35 and 45 Masters Bikini, 35 and 45.
3. Teenagers must be at least 18 yrs. old and not have reached their 20th birthday on the day of the show.
4. All competitors must be 18 years of age or older on day of contest.
5. Novice must not have previously placed first in their class in a novice, masters, or open competition.
6. True Novice is a competitor who has never competed in an NPC contest.
7. Cross-overs are allowed for all divisions.
NOTE: Each contestant may enter more than one division at a cost of $110 per division. Classes may be added at Check-ins.
CAMERAS & VIDEO:
1. No video equipment is allowed in the auditorium. 2. No professional type cameras or professional photography allowed. 3. No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed.
CD ONLY (no cassettes). Each CD must contain only one song, without any profanity, and must bear the contestant’s name. Contestants are responsible for picking up his/her music at the Evening Show. Muscle Sport Productions will not accept liability for music left behind.
For Bodybuilders/ Classic Physique/ Womens Physique: Contestants will be introduced at the finals and perform their 60-second routine to music. There will be no 60 seconds posing at the prejudging.
$110.00 Payable to Muscle Sport Productions. $50.00 late fee applies after September 4th deadline. No Refunds.
Mens Masters Bodybuilding 50+
Mens Masters Bodybuilding 40+
Mens Novice Bodybuilding
Open Mens Bodybuilding
Mens Physique Masters 45+
Mens Physique Masters 35+
Teen Physique (18 to 19 years old)
True Novice Physique
Open Mens Physique
Open Classic Physique
Masters Classic 40+
Women’s Wheelchair Physique
Men’s Wheelchair Bodybuilding
Open Womens Physique
Women’s Masters Figure 45+
Women’s Masters Figure 35+
Open Women’s Figure
Women’s Masters Bikini 45+
Women’s Masters Bikini 35+
True Novice Bikini
Open Womens Bikini
Passes are issued at the discretion of the promoters and must be arranged no later than 1 week prior to the contest.
Coaches must possess a current NPC or IFBB Pro League registration card.
The fee charged to each coach is the purchase of both prejudging, evening finals tickets.
Tickets can be purchased at the Friday check-ins.
IFBB COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS DISCLOSURE
IFBB Pros not competing will no longer receive a complimentary ticket unless authorized by the IFBB Pro League office.
NPC & IFBB PRO LEAGUE ATHLETES:
Please take note that due to liability concerns, weight equipment in the pump up area can no longer be provided. You are allowed to bring your own bands. We also provide bands.
QUESTIONS & INFORMATION, CALL: 408-384-9039
Steve O’Brien (541) 639-4028, email@example.com
George Jackson (619) 548-5337, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Reyes (559) 323-4723