DATE: Saturday April 27th, 2019
Judging – 9:00 am
Finals – 6:00 pm
Fresno Convention Center, 848 M St. Fresno, CA. 93721
DoubleTree by Hilton
2233 Ventura St. Fresno CA. 93721
Call for reservation (559)268-1000
REGISTRATION & CHECK-INS:
6:00 pm – Friday, April 26th.
Fresno Convention Center, 848 M St. – Hall 3
All Divisions must report on Friday. There will be no check-ins on Saturday.
ENTRY FEE: $110.00 Payable to Muscle Sport Productions. $50.00 late fee applies after April 24th deadline. No Refunds.
NOTE: Each contestant may enter more than one division at a cost of $110.00 per division. Classes may be added at check-in.
This competition is open to all NPC registered athletes who meet the following requirements:
1. Possess a current NPC card (unregistered athletes may purchase cards for $110.00, which is valid thru December 31, 2019. NPC cards are available at check-in.
2. Proof of age is required – Men’s Masters, 40, 50, Physique Masters 35, 45, Master’s Figure 35 and 45 Masters Bikini, 35 and 45.
3. Teenagers must be at least 18 yrs. old and not have reached their 20th birthday on the day of the show.
4. All competitors must be 18 years of age or older on day of contest.
5. Novice must not have previously placed first in their class in a novice, masters, or open competition.
6. True Novice is a competitor who has never competed in an NPC contest.
7. Cross-overs are allowed for all divisions.
Mens Masters Bodybuilding 50+
Mens Masters Bodybuilding 40+
Mens Novice Bodybuilding
Open Mens Bodybuilding
Mens Physique Masters 45+
Mens Physique Masters 35+
Teen Physique (18 to 19 years old)
Mens True Novice Physique
Mens Novice Physique
Open Mens Physique
Masters Classic 40+
Open Women’s Physique
Masters Figure 45+
Masters Figure 35+
Masters Bikini 45+
Masters Bikini 35+
True Novice Bikini
CAMERAS & VIDEO: 1. No video equipment is allowed in the auditorium. 2. No professional type cameras or professional photography allowed. 3. No soliciting of photo or video services is allowed on the premises
Passes are issued at the discretion of the promoters and must be arranged no later than 1 week prior to the contest.
Coaches must possess a current NPC or IFBB Pro League registration card.
The fee charged to each coach is the purchase of both prejudging, evening finals tickets.
Tickets can be purchased at the Friday check-ins.
IFBB COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS DISCLOSURE
IFBB Pros not competing will no longer receive a complimentary ticket unless authorized by the IFBB Pro League office.
NPC & IFBB PRO LEAGUE ATHLETES
Please take note that due to liability concerns, weight equipment in the pump up area can no longer be provided. You are allowed to bring your own bands. We also provide bands.
QUESTIONS CALL: 408-384-9039
Steve O’Brien (541) 639-4028, email@example.com
George Jackson (619) 548-5337, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Reyes (559) 323-4723,